القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

Sharon Stone Poses Nude In B&W Photoshoot For Harper’s Bazaar

Sharon Stone, now 57, bared her body and soul for Harper’s Bazaar in this beautiful black and white photoshoot by photographer Mark Abrahams.  The former superstar also reveals how hard it is to get back on top after suffering a brain hemorrhage in 2001.
It took her 2 years to learn to walk and talk again. The cerebral hemorrhage left Stone limping, stuttering and unable to read:
“That was humiliating. Having worked with the finest people in the industry, I was like, “Wow, I’m really at the back of the line here. I’m wearing L’eggs panty hose, and in make-up they start out by putting this white primer on my face.”
“I thought, ‘You know what? I got thrown off the bullet train, and now I’m going to have to crawl up a hill of broken glass, get back on the train that’s going a million miles an hour, and work my way from the cattle car up. Now I’m stronger. And I can be abrasively direct. That scares people, but I think that’s not my problem, ” – Stone told Harper’s Bazaaar.
More Info: Harper’s Bazzar | Photos: Mark Abrahams (h/t: DYT)

Sharon Stone, now 57, bares her body and soul for Harper’s Bazaar

After suffering a brain hemorrhage in 2001, it took her 2 years to learn to walk and talk again

“Now I’m stronger. And I can be abrasively direct. That scares people, but I think that’s not my problem.”

Image credits: Mark Abrahams
Like what you're reading? Subscribe to our top stories.

تعليقات